Welcome to Chile
So extraordinary in so many ways, Chile is a fabulous destination for travellers.
Chile's unique geography, squeezed between the Andes and the Pacific for more than 4,000 km yet little more than 10km wide for much of that length, creates an extraordinary world.
- Atacama and the North Dramatic desert landscapes for spectacular travel experiences and a real sense of escape.
- Santiago and Central Chile The heart of Chile: bustling Santiago, colourful Valparaíso and great vineyards.
- Lakes and Fjords Lakes beside volcanoes, mystical Chiloé Island, and the remote ice-fields of Aysén reached by expedition cruise ships or by one road - the iconic Carretera Austral.
- Patagonia's Far South Dramatic landscapes at the end of the world. Torres del Paine, Tierra del Fuego and Cape Horn.
- Easter Island One of the world's most inspirational places.
- Tailor-made touring Our knowledgeable specialists for Chile will help design the right itinerary, the right balance of activity and rest, and the hotels you'll most enjoy.
- Small group journeys Join a convivial small group to see the best of Chile with an experienced local guide.
- Selfdrive Chile Chile has some great options for confident drivers.
- Active Chile Walking, trekking and lots of other action in one of the best countries in the world for getting out into the wild.
- Natural Chile Nature, local cultures, wildlife and bird watching.
- Fjord and lake cruises Spectacular cruising experiences in sheltered channels and fjords - and even lake-hopping across the Andes into Argentina.
- Antarctica and the South Atlantic The ultimate experience.
Start planning your trip to Chile
Let us know what kind of trip to Chile you are most interested in, and when you are thinking of travelling.
Our travel experts know Chile extremely well, and will be delighted to offer some initial ideas and advice, and to develop a more detailed design for your holiday as your ideas evolve.
Call us on 020 7281 7788 ( Mon-Fri 9:15-5:45). Or we'd be happy to call you back.
Our brochure for Chile and Easter Island is packed with ideas and information to help you plan your trip.