Geodyssey Ltd ("Geodyssey") is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to provide information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Geodyssey may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 February 2010.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- your name
- your contact information including your email address
- demographic information about you such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information about you that is relevant to customer surveys or offers
What we do with the information we gather
With this information we can better understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular:
- to improve our products and services
- to send you emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using an email address which you have provided
- for market research purposes, for which we may contact you by email, phone, fax or post
- to customise our website according to your interests
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to permit further use of the information to contact you
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information to contact you, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We are committed to ensuring that any information we hold about you is kept securely. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us improve our website and tailor it to visitors' needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and check the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How to request details of your personal information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Geodyssey Ltd, 116 Tollington Park, London N4 3RB.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly put right any information found to be incorrect.