- Day Overnight
- For the detail of each day click the ‘Day-by-day’ tab above.
The 4-day 'Los Dientes de Navarino' is the world's southernmost trek, a 55km circuit in a remote and magnificent wilderness.
Seasoned Patagonia trekkers hold this route in awe, though it is little known outside the region.
It is not to be undertaken lightly. At any time walkers can be exposed to unstable weather conditions, including high winds, rain and snow-and swooped on by condors!
Favoured months are December to March.
Day-by-day itinerary for 'Los Dientes de Navarino'
Start the Los Dientes Circuit
Crossing the Dientes de Navarino Cordillera
Return to Puerto Williams
Guide prices for 'Los Dientes de Navarino'
||2 people sharing
Prices are per person and include:
- all travel from Punta Arenas
- all accommodation
- meals as indicated (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner)
Prices do not include:
- international flights
- travel insurance
- national park entrance fees
- items of a personal nature such as drinks, tips, laundry, etc
- airport and departure taxes if these are not included in the flight ticket
Customer reviews for
'Los Dientes de Navarino'
Recent reviews are shown here from holidays based on this initial design. In each case the itinerary may have been modified
(a little or a lot) to suit the individual traveller.
Seasonal information for 'Los Dientes de Navarino'
Hotels for 'Los Dientes de Navarino'
Lakutaia Lodge, Pto Williams