What makes this trip special?
Colonial world heritage and traditional markets
Silver mining capital of the colonial world
The largest salt lake in the world
The Uyuni Salt Flats
Silent witnesses of Bolivia's mining heyday
Uyuni's train graveyard
Giant cacti and vizcachas
Fish & Incawasi islands
The rugged south-west
Colourful lagoons and snow-capped volcanoes
Technicolour life at 12,000 feet
A unique pre-Columbian capital city
Tiwanaku archeological site
Spiritual cradle of the Inca Empire
The Island of the Sun
- Day Overnight
Santa Cruz de la Sierra
Ojo de Perdiz
Isla del Sol
- For the detail of each day click the ‘Day-by-day’ tab above.
Day-by-day itinerary for 'Bolivian Odyssey'
Visit to Tarabuco village
Travel to Uyuni - Train graveyard
Full Day Uyuni Salt Flats
Uyuni - Colchani -Hotel Jardines de Uyuni (Uyuni town)
La Paz- Tiwanacu - Lake Titicaca
Explore Bolivia's Sun Islands on Lake Titicaca
La Paz and airport transfer
Departure dates and prices
||price per person
Prices are per person and include:
- all transport within Bolivia as part of a small group tour
- all accommodation
- meals as indicated (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner)
- excursions and local guides as described
Prices do not include:
- international flights
- travel insurance
- items of a personal nature such as drinks, tips, laundry, etc
- any optional excursions you may buy locally
- tips and gratuities
Customer reviews for
Sucre, sunset salt flat, coloured lagoon and La Paz city.
Sucre, flamingos at Red lagoon and La Paz.
Seasonal information for 'Bolivian Odyssey'
Hotels for 'Bolivian Odyssey'