Technical Information: Length: 125 feet
Beam: 25 feet
Draft: 6 feet
Cruising speed: 12 knots
Safety & Communications System:
(2) 24 mile range Furuno Navnet Radar/Chart Plotter
(2) Furuno-FCV620 Eco sounder, GPS, Furuno NX300 Navtex, Furuno SC-Satellite Fluxgate compass, Furuno HF-MF/DSC Radio
(2) VHF/DSC Standard radios, ACR Epirb, Sart
(2) ACR VHF bi directional rescue radios, Ritchie Magnetic Compass, hydraulic helm, barometer, clock, thermometer, helm indicator, searchlight, horn, fire & smoke detector system
(2) You Lung inflatable life rafts for 25 passengers each one
(50) life jackets
Twin 19 feet Nautica Inflatable boats with 25 HP four stroke outboard motors for 16 passengers each one.
All safety equipment complies with International Coast Guard regulations.
Twin DEUTZ BF8M 1015 MC 442 HP engines. Twin 55 KW CUMMINS ONAN 6BS.9-D (M) electric generators (M). Village Marine Tec Oil / Water Separator, Tidal Wave HMX HEADHUNTER Marine Sanitation Device sewage treatment system (MSD)TW. Westphalia Separator Mineral oil Systems. WMSQ-2500 Reverse Osmosis desalination system.
16 passengers accommodated in 10 cabins.
Tip Top IV was designed and constructed in 2006.
This information has been provided by the boat operator and is subject to alteration